Any valid ID (National Identification Card, Passport, Company ID, Government Issued ID, Any other Valid IDs)

If your business is:

Bar & Restaurant - Attach Muntinlupa Bar and Restaurant Association Certification
Bank & Pawnshop - Attach Central Bank Clearance
CDs, DVDs, etc. - Attach OMB Permit/License
Drug Store/Cosmetics - Attach Food and Drug Administration Permit
Emission Testing - Attach LTO License to Operate
Junkshop, Vulcanizing, Carwash - Attach Clearance from Muntinlupa Traffice Management Bureau & Environment Sanitation Center
LPG, Gas Station - Attach Department of Energy Permit
Meat & Frozen Food - Attach City Veterinary Clearance & National Meat Inspection Clearance
Real Estate Broker - Attach Department of Trade Industry License
Real Estate Lessor - Attach TCT from Registrey of Deeds, Tax Declaration from Assesor's Office
Recruitment Agency - Attach Permit from DOLE
Rent-a-car & transport services - Attach LTFRB Permit
Rice, Corn, and wheat - Attach National Food Authority License
School Primary/Secondary - Attach DepEd Permit
Tertiary - Attach CHED permit
Vocational - Attach TESDA Permit
Security Agency - Attach National License from Camp Crame
Telecommunications Service - Attach NTC Clearance
Travel & Tours - Attach City Cultural Office Clearance
Water Refilling Station - Attach Water Potability Test from City Health Office & Clearance from City Council-Committee on Environment and Natural Resources
Fih pen/Fishpond - Attach LLDA & LMO Permit
Fish Culture - Attach BFAR Clearance
Mining Office - Attach DENR Permit
PEZA Registered - Attach PEZA Certificate
Freight Forwarders - Attach MTMB Clearance
Trucking Services - Attach MTMB Clearance