Department Head : Atty. Roderick B. Tagnia
2nd Floor Right Wing, Main Bldg., Muntinlupa City Hall
Tel. No.: 8 862-2525 loc. 131,133,151,152, 154, 155, 156
E-mail: [email protected]
We envision the City Human Resources Management Department as a core department that advocates professionalism in public service, employees’ strategic Human Resource practices that fosters harmonious relationship for the welfare of every employee.
To provide efficient, effective quality and strategic Human Resource Service that will fuel the City Government in the attainment of its vision by fostering harmonious relationship for the welfare of every employee thru developing competent people to become an asset to organization.
- To maintain a well-balanced relationship and harmonious environment between and among City Employees and the City Chief Executive and other City Officials.
- Put into place the tenet of the Strategic Performance Management System (SPMS) that would link the employees performance with the City Governments targets to effectively achieve the City’s Mission.
- Continuous development of competent and credible civil servant that exemplify excellence in public service.
- Provide quality recruitment, selection and placement services
- Deliver expeditious Employees Welfare and Benefits Services
- Process and deliver payroll and other benefits on schedule
- Conduct seminars and training for the advancement of the employees
- Maintain the human resource records of City Government employees
CITIZEN'S CHARTER (click to view file)