The Early Childhood Education Division (ECED) shall be responsible for the development, integration and implementation of policies and programs, projects and activities concerning early childhood education in the City, basic holistic needs and optimum growth and development of zero (0) to four (4) year - old children through the Early Childhood Care and Development (ECCD) Programs (RA10410, Early Years Act of 2013). In addition, Early Childhood Education Division (ECED) is also responsible in the Registration, Granting of Permit and Recognition of Public Child Development Centers and Private Learning Centers.VISION
Holistically developed zero (0) to four (4) year-old Muntinlupeño children, who are adequately prepared for the Kindergarten, equipped with life-long learning and whose rights and welfare are promoted and protected.
- Develop zero (0) to four (4) year-old Muntinlupeño children through the Center-Based and Home-based programs with developmentally appropriate practices, meaningful experiences and integrative services for Early Childhood Education, Health, Nutrition, Culture, Environmental Care and Social Services Development Programs;
- Provide Parent Education and support systems that will assist parents in their roles as primary caregivers and first teachers of their children;
- Develop competent and committed Child Development Teachers and Workers and Service Providers;
- Improve the quality standards of Public and Private ECCD programs; and
- Promote child awareness in every community.
We are committed to support the holistic development of zero (0) to four (4) year-old Muntinlupeño children by promoting their welfare and protecting their rights, providing them with developmentally appropriate practices and life-long learning.ORGANIZATIONAL CHART
LIST OF CHILD DEVELOPMENT CENTERS (click here to view file)
LIST OF SERVICES AND PROCESS FLOW (click here to view file)