Holistically developed Zero (0) to Four (4) year-old Muntinlupeño children, who are equipped with lifelong learning and whose rights and welfare are protected and promoted.
- Develop Zero (0) to Four (4) year-old Muntinlupeño children through Center- and Community -based setting with the use of Developmentally Appropriate Practices, meaningful experiences and integration of Early Education, Health, Nutrition and Social Services Development Programs.
- Encourage and support parents in their roles as primary caregivers and first teachers of their children.
Division Chief - The Early Childhood Education Division shall be headed by a Division Chief. The Division Chief shall be responsible for the development, integration and implementation of policies and programs concerning early childhood education in the City.
Technical and Administrative Officer - The Technical and Administrative Officer (TAO) has the following powers and duties: [read more="more details" less="less details"]
- Assist and support the Division Chief in all the programs and projects of ECED;
- Process all the transactions of ECED such as the salaries and benefits of employees, reimbursements, liquidation, collection, purchase, payment and other related financial matters;
- Keep the records of ECED personnel;
- Develop programs that will enhance the well-being of ECED personnel;
- Develop an objective bi-annual evaluation system for all ECED personnel and teachers and report the same to the Division Chief;
- Update and report to the Division Chief all pertinent information, issues, activities and other matters dealing with ECED personnel, programs and projects;
- Perform other duties as may be determined by the Division Chief. [/read]
Human Resource Assistant (HRA) and Technical Service Assistant (TSA) - The HRA and the TSA shall assist the TAO in the areas of personnel management and liaison tasks respectively and such other duties and functions as may be instructed by the Division Chief.
Planning and Development Officer - The Planning and Development Officer has the following powers and duties: [read more="more details" less="less details"]
- Assist and support the Division Chief in all matters related to the planning and development of ECED programs and projects;
- Prepare and submit Budget (AIP) report for the programs and projects of ECED;
- Monitor and evaluate the implementation of ECED programs and projects;
- Develop and facilitate training programs for the Child Development Workers/Teachers
- Develop study, research, action plans and other innovative programs and projects that will enhance the realization of the goals and objectives of the City and the National Government;
- Update and report to the Division Chief the progress of ECED programs and projects;
- Prepare and submit reports as required by authorized offices and agencies such as DSWD, ECCD Council, etc.
- Perform other duties and functions as may be determined by the Division Chief or prescribed by law or ordinance. [/read]
Coordinators For District 1 And District 2 - They shall assist the PDO in all matters related to the proper functioning and accomplishment of its tasks. Specifically, they shall act as the liaison personnel of the PDO.
Child Development Teachers and Workers - The Service Providers, comprising the Child Development Teachers and Workers, shall have the following duties and responsibilities: [read more="more details" less="less details"]
- Integrate Early Childhood Care and Development Programs
- Community Involvement
- Administrative Tasks [/read]