This Quality Manual, together with associated documents mentioned hereto, aims to:
- To describe the basic elements of the QMS of the agency and serve as reference in its implementation and continual improvement.
- To inform the internal and external stakeholders and enable them to observe and implement the Quality System that is being maintained at the agency.
- To serve as reference and guide for newly hired personnel and make them familiar and appreciate the agency’s Quality System.
The campaign against drug abuse in Muntinlupa was begun by former Mayor Ignacio Bunye when he issued Executive Order No. 88-01 series of 1998 creating the Muntinlupa Drug Abuse Prevention and Control Council (MDAPACC) in June 10, 1988.
In October 17, 2002, the Sangguniang Panlungsod issued Ordinance No. 2002-067 Converting MDAPACC to the Drug Abuse Prevention and Control Office (DAPCO) specifying its organization, composition and responsibilities. Muntinlupa was the third Municipality to create an office for the advocacy against illegal drugs.
Subsequent Ordinances amended said Ordinance creating the Muntinlupa Drug Related Nuisance Board- MDRNB (Ordinance no. 03-082) 6 Feb, 2003, adding the Drug Enforcement Division-DED (Ordinance No. 03-094) 4 Sept. 2003 and re-organizing the Office composition (Ordinance No. 08-063).VISION
A Drug Resilient and eventually a Drug free city.
- To conduct a sustained and comprehensive drug education and awareness programs designed to promote the well being of its citizenry away from the harmful effects of dangerous drugs.
- To promote an effective compliance and enforcement of all provisions of Republic Act No. 9165, otherwise known as “The comprehensive Dangerous Drugs Act of 2002.”
- To serve as an effective mechanism to re-integrate into society individuals who have fallen victim to substance abuse through sustained programs of treatment and rehabilitation.
CITIZEN'S CHARTER (click to view file)