City Mayor: Atty. JAIME R. FRESNEDI
Secretary: MARILOU M. AMPAYA
2nd Floor, City Hall Main Bldg., National Road, Putatan, City of Muntinlupa
Availability of Service: Monday – Friday (8am – 5pm)
Tel. No.: 862-2525 local 142, 143, 135
We envision the Office of the Mayor to become an ideal local government office guided by the highest standards of competence, uprightness, professionalism and excellence and working for the greater welfare of the constituency.
- To uphold and maintain at all times high standards and strong work ethics.
- To fulfill with dedication and commitment the city government’s social responsibilities.
- To focus its efforts in meeting the needs of the constituents through high quality, responsive and efficient manner.
- To develop the potential of employees to the fullest by providing an environment conducive to their personal and professional growth and advancement and integrity and to foster a value system held in common throughout the city government in order that all my share a coherent sense of purpose and direction.
- To the constituency, it shall consistently deliver superior returns in terms of public service.
- The administration practices of the office will foster the best use of professionalism and individual judgment with the well – being of the people mind.