Sign Permit

Structures and commercial spaces that requires signage and equipment.


  1. Application Form signed by owner/applicant, signed and sealed by Engineer/ Architect, Forms  are available at the Office of the Building Official
  2. 5 sets SIGNAGE Plans signed by the owner/ applicant , duly signed /sealed by  Engineer/ Architect
  3. Updated PTR/ PRC of Engineer/ Architect
  4. Photocopy  of valid ID of the  owner (preferably government-issued ID)
  5. Notarized Authorization Letter to transact in behalf of the owner or SPA from owner
  6. 3 sets notarized Bill of Materials/ Cost Estimate
  7. 3 sets notarized Specifications
  8. 2 long folders ( white)
  9. Photocopy of Building Permit /Electrical Permit
  10. Photocopy of Occupancy Permit
  11. Secretary’s Certificate ( If corporation)
  12. 12.Two long folders (white)
Language »