Demolition of all types of structures, including interior partitions.
DEMOLITION PERMIT- BASIC REQUIREMENTS
- Duly accomplished DEMOLITION PERMIT form, signed by the owner/ applicant, signed and sealed by the architect/ engineer, form available at the Office of the Building Official.
- Photocopy of the updated PTR/ PRC of the professional
- Certified True Copy of the Transfer Certificate of Title from the Registry of Deed.
- 3 sets BILL of MATERIALS, notarized
- Photocopy of valid ID of the owner (preferably government-issued ID)
- Notarized Authorization Letter to transact in behalf of the owner or SPA from the owner
- Barangay Clearance for Demolition ,(if within a barangay)
- Homeowners’s Clearance for Demolition from HOA, (if inside a subdivision)
- Construction Safety and Health Program (CSHP) for Demolition, from DOLE
- Construction Business Permit from BPLO, Contractor’s Business Permit
- Tax Declaration from Assessor’s Office
- Real Property Tax Clearance (current year) from Treasury or Latest Tax Receipt
- One long folder (white)
- Photo of the building