Officer-in-Charge: RANDY GARCIA
Montillano St., Barangay Alabang, Muntinlupa City
Contact No. : 0919 079 2097
- Started as a flea market in 1979, in a parcel of land. Operation and management of which was thru a municipal lease with Kilusan Bayan ng Magtitinda ng Bayang Pamilihang Muntinlupa (KBMBPM)
- 1989 thru a Presidential Proclamation No. 1240, Pres. Fidel V. Ramos proclaimed a 20,000 sq. m. land in Alabang, Muntinlupa exclusively devoted for the construction of a public market, thus named Alabang Public Market.
- 1995, May, the municipality was declared as a City. Thus the market is now named Muntinlupa City Public Market.
- 2001, the lease Agreement with KBMBPM expires.
- Mid-2001 to present, Operation and management of market were taken over by the City Government.
|Land Area :||Approximately 20,000 sq. m.|
To be an ideal and best managed public market in the Philippines with the cooperation of all stakeholders.
To provide quality public services that include clean, secured, orderly, priced-monitored public market.