PESO Manager: Glenda Z. Aniñon
Ground Floor, Anne Bldg., Muntinlupa City Hall
Tel. Nos.: 8 861-4133 / 8 840-2445 / +63 (0915) 933 5348 / +63 (0942) 081 0746
Facebook Page: PESO Muntinlupa
The Public Employment Service Office or PESO is a multi-service facility established to provide employment information and assistance to the Department of Labor and Employment (DOLE) clients and constituents of Local Government Units (LGU). It makes available in one roof the various employment promotion, manpower programs, and services of the DOLE and other government agencies to enable all types of clientele to know more about them and seek specific assistance they require.FUNCTIONS
- Facilitate the exchange of labor market information between job seekers and employers by providing employment information services to job seekers for local employment and recruitment assistance to employers.
- Establish a national manpower registry of skills to facilitate the provision and packaging of employment assistance to PESO clients and the setting-up of intra and inter-regional job clearance system as part of the overall employment network.
- Develop and administer testing and evaluation instruments for effective selection and training and counseling.
- Undertake employability enhancement training/seminars for the job seekers, as well as those who would like to change career to enhance their employability.
- Provide occupational counseling and mass motivation and values development activities.
- Conduct pre-employment counseling and orientation to prospective local and overseas workers.
- Provide reintegration assistance services to returning Filipino migrant workers.
- Perform other ad-hoc functions that are necessary for the development of the City of Muntinlupa.
VISIONPESO Muntinlupa City envision that each family (household) in the city, to have at least ONE JOB.
- To provide Labor Market Information to the clients (Job Seekers, Employers, OFW, Students, Displaced Workers, Unemployed, Seeking change in career, etc.)
- To maintain a fresh, up to date, skills registry system of all households in the city.
- To provide employment facilitation services where people can explore various employment options.
- Internal Management System Division (IMSD)
- Employment Promotion Division (EPD)
- Career Guidance & Counseling Division (CGCD)
- PELSOS-OA (Pre-Employment and Life Skills Orientation and Seminar)-(Occupational Assessment)
- In-house Job Fair (Monday and Wednesday)
- Regular Referral Program
- Mega Job Fair
- Muntinlupa City Tripartite Industrial Peace Council (MCTIPC)
- Special Program for Employment of Students (SPES - Government and Private)
- Government Internship Program (GIP)
- Career Clinic for Grade 10
- Labor Education for Graduating Students (LEGS)
- Tulong Panghanapbuhay para sa ating Displaced/Disadvantage (TUPAD-LGU and DOLE) Workers
- Mayor’s Clearance
- OFW Help Desk / Registry
- Labor Relation Help Desk and Single Entry Approach
- Basic Occupational Safety and Health
- Family Welfare Program (FWP)
CITIZEN'S CHARTER (click to view file)