Department Head: Ms. LORNA B. MISA
Arandia St., Tunasan, Muntinlupa City
Tel. No.: 8 861-1866 (Administrative Division)
8 862-0352 (Solid Waste Management Research & Training Division)
We envision Muntinlupa City as a well-planned, clean and green, premier city, with its peace-loving, hardworking and dedicated people, enjoying a clean, orderly and healthful way of living.
Towards this vision, we shall be working for the involvement of barangays, business sectors, students, non-government organizations, government organizations and other community organizations for the adoption, management and implementation of an ecological solid waste management system, to safely and effectively handle solid waste with least harmful impacts on human health and the environment. Likewise, strict enforcement of environmental laws will be effected in coordination with other environmental agencies to attain this mission.
We commit to:
- Enforce the City Ordinances 06-092 and 10-109 for a cleaner city and community.
- Advocate for the adoption of best environmental practices to protect our environment and its citizens.
- Capacitate all citizens of Muntinlupa to achieve successful solid waste management programs through community participation.
- Solid Waste Management Research And Training Division (SWMRTD)
- Special Hauling
- ESC Clearance
- Implementation Of City Ordinance 10-109
- Implementation Of City Ordinance 06-092
- Soil Enhancer Request
- Special Operations Division (SOD)
- Grass Cutting/Tree Cutting/Tree Trimming Request
- Clean And Green Division (CGD)
- Request For Plants