Tourism, Culture and the Arts Department serves as the lead agency for the implementation of the following City ordinances and resolutions:
- City Ordinance 99-044 otherwise known as the Muntinlupa City Tourism Code.
- City Ordinance 99-020 Preservation, Restoration, Upgrading and Maintenance of all declared Cultural and Historical landmarks located within the jurisdiction of the City of Muntinlupa.
- City Ordinance 99-036 Secretariat and lead convener of the Muntinlupa Historical Commission
- City Resolution 11-029 Preservation of the Alabang Biological Production Service Admin. Building
- City Ordinance 18-180 Creation of the Muntinlupa City Local Culture and the Arts Council (MCLCAC)
We envision the City of Muntinlupa to be one of the country’s premier tourist destinations that showcases a combination of traditional and contemporary Philippine Culture and the Arts.
Following its mandate, the Cultural and Tourism Development Office is committed in carrying its tasks through the following:
- Promote the different scenic spots, historical sites, cultural traditions and various contemporary artistic activities in Muntinlupa City to both local and foreign visitors.
- Identify historical and significant landmarks/sites and other cultural heritages in the City and make efforts to enriched, preserve and protect them.
- Cultivate a community that serve as a home to people that value the “Culture of Excellence” with a strong sense of Pride.
- Promote a secure, peaceful and a disaster-resilient environment for tourist.
Tourism, Culture and the Arts Department commits to:
- Preserves, promote, and develop culture and the arts of the City as well as maintaining cultural performing arts to carry out the pride of the Philippine arts and enrich Filipino Cultural Heritage.
- Lead in the efforts of making the City a tourist destination of ecotourism in the National Capital Region (NCR).
- Carrying out the regulatory functions to tourism-oriented and tourism-related establishments.
- Maintain, conserves and preserve artifacts, arts, memorabilia, statistics/data, treasured heritage and contemporary materials, and other related items that will enable people and succeeding generations to value the contributions our forefathers, leaders, or laymen, and our history as a people of the City of Muntinlupa and a Filipino as a whole.
LIST OF SERVICES
- Issuance of Tourism Certificate
- Request for City Tour
- Request for Cultural Performers
- Venue and Event Reservations
- Tour Reservations
- Regular Tour
- Partnership and Collaborations
- Filing a complaint against TCAD employee
PROCESS OF SERVICES (click to view file)
FEEDBACK MECHANISMS (click to view file)