Acting Head: Atty. Nemei S. Santiago
4th Floor, Annex Bldg., Muntinlupa City Hall
Telephone Nos.: 8 862-1128 / 8 800-6532
Email: [email protected]
- Local Government Code of 1991
- RA 9520 - Philippine Cooperative Code of 2008
- RA 11364 - An Act Re-organizing and Strengthening the Cooperative Development Authority Repealing for the purpose RA 6939.”AN ACT TO ORDAIN A Cooperative Code of the Philippines”.
- KAUTUSANG BAYAN BLG. 92-03 - KAUTUSAN BAYAN NA LUMILIKHA SA TANGGAPAN NG “COOPERATIVE OFFICER” SA PAMAHALAANG BAYAN NG MUNTINLUPA NA MAGSASAGAWA NG TUNGKULIN NA PANGUNAHAN AT SUBAYBAYAN ANG PAGTATATAG AT PAGPAPAUNLAD NG KOOPERATIBA AT PAGTATAKDA NG LAANG GUGULIN PARA SA TANGGAPANG ITO.
- Promote the viability and growth of competence as instruments of equality, social justice and economic development in fulfillment of the mandate in section 15 article Xll of the constitution
- Formulate effective efficient assistance to the mayor in carrying out measures to ensure the delivery of basic services and provision of facilities that will improve management of cooperatives in the city
- Recommend to the Sangguniang Panglungsod upon approval by the City Mayor, strategies that will enable the cooperative to more opportunities for their economic growth
- In charge in the establishing organizations, rehabilitation and monitoring of cooperatives in their growth and survival in accordance with the prescribed rules and regulation with all concerned agencies
- And perform such other duties and functions and exercise such other powers as provided under Republic Act No. 7160, otherwise known as the Local Government of 1991, and those that are prescribed by laws and ordinances.
A dynamic organization providing basic needs and rendering quality services for cooperatives in the City of Muntinlupa.
Committed to the developmental growth of cooperatives in our city, encourage people’s participation, and improve cooperative management and skills.
- Social Relevance
To provide a quality services committed to the development growth of cooperatives in the City, encourage participation and improve cooperative management skills by continually improving the effectiveness of our quality management in compliance to all the requirements of regulatory and international standards in meeting client’s satisfaction.