Department Head: Cynthia B. Viacrusis
Muntinlupa Sports Complex, Tunasan, Mutninlupa City
Telephone No.: 8 862-8428
E-mail Add.: [email protected]
Facebook Page: Youth Affairs and Sports Development Office - Official
The Youth Affairs and Sports Development Office oversee, manage and supervise youth oriented and sports development program.VISION
We envision City of Muntinlupa to be a youth empowered city through motivating and developing leaders and competitive athletes that will contribute to the realization of Muntinlupa City vision.
- Device and plan programs and projects to raise the academic and educational level of student populace.
- Prepare a year- round physical fitness and sports development program for the youth of the city in coordination with other offices, agencies and barangays.
- Provide skills training and capability building programs and other related activities for out-of-school youth to make them better and responsible citizens.
- Coordinate with the private sector and government agencies such as National Youth Commission, Department of Education, Philippine Sports Commission, in the organization and conduct of youth-oriented activities and mass based sports programs in the city
- Provide Technical Assistance to the Local Youth Development Council (LYDC) of the concerned Local Government Unit (LGU) in the formulation of LDYP.
- Facilitate the election of the Technical Assistance to the Local Youth Development Council (LYDC) of the concerned Local Youth Development Council (LYDC) representatives and serve as the secretariat to the LYDC.
- Conduct mandatory and continuing training of SK Officials, in the event of its reconstitution and Local Youth Development Council members, in accordance with the programs jointly designated and implemented by the commission and the Department of Interior for Local Government.
- Provide technical, logical and other support in the conduct of the mandatory and continuing training programs and to such other programs of the commission and DILG.
- Sports Clinic
- Sports Festival
- Regular Training of Athletes in Priority Sports
- Coaches Development Training
- Monthly Allowance of Sports Class A Athletes
- Gender Responsive Program for Youth and Sports
- Grassroots Program in Partnership with Barangays and N.G.O.’s
- Provide Incentives for Athletes and Coaches based on Competition won
- Participating and Competing in invitational Tournaments
- Hosting of local & international Sports Competition
- Meetings and Regular Assembly of Athletes & Coaches
- Search for Accomplished Athletes of the Year
- Youth Organization Registration Program (YORP)
- Youth Disaster Risk Reduction Training
- Boys and Girls Week
- Summer Workshop
- Youth Caravan
- Out of School Youth Skills Training
- Muntinlupa Youth Convention
- Linggo ng Kabataan
- Muntinlupa Youth Congress
- Leadership Exploration and Development
- Mental health and Teenage Pregnancy Awareness Program
- Drug Abuse Resistance Forum
- Gawad Kabataang Muntinlupeño
- Gabi ng Kabataan
- Recommending office for Youth and Sports Related Requests
FEEDBACK & COMPLAINTS (click to view file)