Department Head : Ms. CYNTHIA B. VIACRUSIS
Muntinlupa Sports Complex, Barangay Tunasan
Tel. No.: 862-8428
We envision City of Muntinlupa to be a youth empowered City through motivating and developing leaders and competitive athletes that will contribute to the realization of Muntinlupa City vision.
- Formulate, prioritize and plan youth welfare programs and a City –Wide youth oriented activities and sports development programs and projects.
- Device and plan programs and projects to raise the academic and educational level of student populace.
- Prepare a year – round physical fitness and sports development program for the youth of the City in coordination with other offices, agencies and barangays.
- Provide skills training and capability building programs and other related activities for out-of-school youth to make them better and responsible citizens.
- Coordinate with the private sector and government agencies such as the National youth Commission, Department of Education, Philippine Sports Commission, in the organization and conduct of youth oriented activities and mass based sports programs in the City.
Promotion of sports/youth development programs/improvement and expansion of existing facilities and programs for sports and recreation.
Formulate prioritize and plan youth welfare programs and a City Wide Youth oriented activities and sports development programs and projects.