Presiding Officer: CELSO C. DIOKO
SP Secretariat: CECILIA C. LAZARTE
Ground Floor, People's Center Bldg., City Hall of Muntinlupa, National Road, Putatan
Tel. No.: (02) 861-0181
We envision the Sanggunian Secretariat as a dynamic, reliable and credible repository of documents Legislative in nature, which are passed and approved by the people of Muntinlupa through their mandated representative in the City Council.
- To extend technical as well as logistical support to the members of the City Council to facilitate the passage of needed legislative measures;
- In the spirit of transparency and easy access to information, it shall endeavor to make available documents to the public;
- Properly safe-keep, record and file all approved Ordinances/Resolution and minutes of the Session.
Formulation, Deliberation, Approval and Passage of Resolutions and Ordinances necessary for an efficient and effective City Government and ensure the delivery of services to the constituents of Muntinlupa.
- Fill up request Form (Request for Ordinance / Resolution, P15.00 / page as per Ordinance No. 02-076, Article III, Secretary's fee, Section 88 imposition of fees)
- Issuance of Order of Payment ( While paying at the Treasurer's Office staff will prepares the copy of the Approved Ordinances & Resolutions - Administrative Officer)
- Payment to Treasury Dept. (Secure Official Receipt)
- Releasing of Certified True Copy of Documents