Officer-In-Charge : PS Supt. FLOROCITO E. RAGUDO (Ret.)
Centennial Avenue, Laguerta, Barangay Tunasan, Muntinlupa City
POSO envision the provision of a just and orderly community living in an atmosphere of peace and tranquility, free from threats of lawless elements through intelligence networking and to compliment allied agencies in the effective enforcement of laws and ordinances.
The Public Order and Safety Office exist in order to ensure the security and safety of the communities of the City of Muntinlupa against lawlessness and undertake measures in the promotion and maintenance of peace and order towards the attainment of a just and orderly society.
- To make the personnel knowledgeable of all the City Ordinances, Presidential Decrees, Special Laws, Republic Acts and the IRR relative thereof;
- Establish coordination with all the barangays within AOR regarding the maintenance of peace and order through cordial cooperation and conduct of massive information aimed to promote citizen awareness on rescue operations during disaster and calamities;
- Compliment PNP, PDEA, DAPCO and the Barangay Police, as police multipliers, in the campaign against illegal drugs, gambling another forms of criminality;
- To promote teachers, parents and students awareness of their safety while in schools and other places of learning; and
- Revitalize monitoring of government properties and infrastructure and to design contingency plans for the protection of the said institutions.
Administration and management of security and intelligence operations under directive of the City Mayor for the provision of Public Order and Safety Office.