Department Head: GLENDA Z. ANIÑON
G/F City Hall Annex Bldg. National Rd., Putatan, Muntinlupa City
Availability of Service: Monday-Friday (8 A.M. – 5 P.M.)
Clients: Companies, Agencies and Job Applicants
Tel. Nos.: 861-4133 / 862-2525 local 227
PESO Muntinlupa City envisions that each family (household) in the City, to have one job.
- To provide employment facilitation services where people can explore various employment options.
- To provide Labor Market Information to the clients (Job Seekers, Employers, OFW, Students, Displaced Workers, Unemployed, Seeking change in career, etc.
- To maintain a fresh, up to date, skills registry system of all households in the city.
Internal Management System Division (IMSD) / Employment Promotion Division (EPD) / Information System Division (ISD) / Career Guidance & Coaching Division (CGCD)
- Facilitate the exchange of labor market information between job seekers and employers by providing employment information services to job seekers for local employment and recruitment assistance to employers.
- Establish a national manpower registry of skills to facilitate the provision and packaging of employment assistance to PESO clients and the setting-up of intra and inter-regional job clearance system as part of the overall employment network.
- Develop and administer testing and evaluation instruments for effective selection and training and counseling.
- Undertake employability enhancement training/seminars for the job seekers, as well as those who would like to change career to enhance their employability.
- Provide occupational counseling and mass motivation and values development activities.
- Conduct pre-employment counseling and orientation to prospective local and overseas workers.
- Provide reintegration assistance services to returning Filipino migrant workers.
- Perform other ad-hoc functions that are necessary for the development of the City of Muntinlupa.