Department Head: DANIDON M. NOLASCO
2nd Floor, Starmall, Alabang, Muntinlupa City
We envisioned Muntinlupa free from traffic congestions and obstructions particularly within the main thoroughfares of its Central Business District (CBD) that will spur multiplier effect to its economic growth and its nearby areas.
To systematize traffic control and direction through the synchronization of Traffic Engineering, Traffic Education, and Traffic Enforcement for efficient land travel.
- Formulate rules and regulations, plans and design programs on effective management of traffic in the City of Muntinlupa through consultation with the Traffic Engineering Center of the MMDA.
- Recommend adopted by-laws for implementation of plans relative to effective traffic management.
- Enforce pertinent laws, traffic rules and regulations imposed by the National Government through the MMDA and the Sangguniang Panglungsod of Muntinlupa.
- Teach and train all MTMB personnel specifically the traffic enforcers in order to develop sound and responsible observance of duties and responsibilities.
- Educate and inform the citizenry and instill upon all concerned the benefits and importance of road courtesy and discipline.