Muntinlupa City Public Market

Officer-in-Charge: RANDY GARCIA

Montillano St., Barangay Alabang, Muntinlupa City

Tel. No. : 842-2955

OFFICE PROFILE

  • Started as a flea market in 1979, in a parcel of land. Operation and management of which was thru a municipal lease with Kilusan Bayan ng Magtitinda ng Bayang Pamilihang Muntinlupa (KBMBPM)
  • 1989 thru a Presidential Proclamation No. 1240, Pres. Fidel V. Ramos proclaimed a 20,000 sq. m. land in Alabang, Muntinlupa exclusively devoted for the construction of a public market, thus named Alabang Public Market.
  • 1995, May, the municipality was declared as a City. Thus the market is now named Muntinlupa City Public Market.
  • 2001, the lease Agreement with KBMBPM expires.
  • Mid-2001 to present, Operation and management of market were taken over by the City Government.

 

Land Area :Approximately 20,000 sq. m.
Facilities :
  • Administrative offices, 1,248 covered stores, bay area and storage.
  • Facility, generator sets, restrooms, dumpsite, parking and delivery area.
  • Water tank and cemented roadways.

VISION

To be an ideal and best managed public market in the Philippines with the cooperation of all stakeholders.

MISSION

To provide quality public services that include clean, secured, orderly, priced-monitored public market.

ORGANIZATIONAL CHART

 

Issuance of Market Certificate (click here to view file)

Promo Activities (click here to view file)

Language »