The Muntinlupa City Disaster Risk Reduction and Management Office (MDRRMO) was created during the last quarter of 2013 and fund therefor was allocated through City Ordinance No. 13-077 by virtue of RA 10121;
The Muntinlupa City Disaster Risk Reduction and Management Office (MDRRMO) under the Muntinlupa City Disaster Risk Reduction and Management Council (MCDRRMO) is imperatively considering the impending hazards and risks that may be brought about by any of the natural and man-made disaster.
To become the premier City Disaster Risk Reduction and Management Organization.
To build City Disaster Risk Reduction and Climate Change Adaption capabilities in accordance with existing laws in order to protect the people, environment, economy and ensure disaster resilient Muntinlupa City.
- Serve Citizen with integrity and equally.
- Deal Citizen politely and courteously.
- Open the door to all Citizen.
- Render technical assistance and consultancy.
- Provide trainings, workshop and facilitate Disaster Risk Reduction and Management activity
- Disseminate preparedness thru Information Education and Communication campaign.
- Response on emergency on any threats of Disaster in a timely manner.
- Presence by call-of-duty with necessity and without hindrance of hesitation.
- Promote Disaster Risk Reduction and Management with institutionalized category.
- Satisfy City Citizen with service and dedication.