LEIPO Officer: GARY A. LLAMAS
1st floor Main Building, Muntinlupa City Hall Compound, National Rd., Putatan Muntinlupa City
Tel. No.: 862-2756
E-mail: [email protected]
Official Facebook Page: Local Economic Investment and Promotions Office (LEIPO)
From the Department of Interior and Local Government Memorandum Circular: 2010-113:
- Facilitate the preparation, coordination, and execution of local economic and investment promotion policies, projects, and activities of the City Government of Muntinlupa
- Facilitate the establishment of an aggressive systematic, coordinated, and sustained promotion and marketing of Muntinlupa as an investment location
- Provide basic information about the business potentials of Muntinlupa, including its services to prospective investors to attract more investors who will also attract more investments to flow in the community.
We envision Muntinlupa LEIPO as the chief local department responsible for promoting the City of Muntinlupa as an investment destination to foster inclusive growth through job generation and enterprise development.
1. To enhance the city’s competitiveness for investment through improvements in the regulatory environment
2. To implement marketing strategies which effectively highlight the city’s strengths as a business location
3. To provide assistance to prospective investors by identifying economic opportunities in the city
4. To partner with the private sector on programs, projects and activities that promote the city’s business-friendliness
5. To provide support for business startups and the development of MSME's