Department Head : PS Supt. FLOROCITO E. RAGUDO (Ret)
Main Building, Right Wing of Muntinlupa City Hall
Tel. No.: 403-6689 / 862-2525 loc. 212
A Drug Resilient and eventually a Drug free city.
- To conduct a sustained and comprehensive drug education and awareness programs designed to promote the well being of its citizenry away from the harmful effects of dangerous drugs.
- To promote an effective compliance and enforcement of all provisions of Republic Act No. 9165, otherwise known as “The comprehensive Dangerous Drugs Act of 2002.”
- To serve as an effective mechanism to re-integrate into society individuals who have fallen victim to substance abuse through sustained programs of treatment and rehabilitation.
- To establish linkages with all sectors of our society in order to enhance and strengthen the City’s advocacy and information drive on drug abuse prevention education.
- To undertake an intensive and unrelenting campaign against the nefarious activities of drug syndicates, traffickers and users in order to contain the proliferation of dangerous drugs and other similar substances in coordination with the Muntinlupa City Police Office Special Operations Task Force – Against Illegal Drugs and the Barangays by providing administrative, logistical and technical support thereto.
- To maintain and enhance the management and operation of the City’s Drug Treatment and Rehabilitation Center, more particularly known as the Muntinlupa Renewal Home (MRH) in collaboration with DOH, DDB and other concerned government organizations, non – governmental organizations and private sectors.
To create and support public awareness drug abuse information and prevention campaign.