Department Head: Ms. LUALHATI S. MORALES
2nd Floor, Main Building, Muntinlupa City Hall
Tel. No.: 862-6455
A core office that plays a significant role in the City Government for the realization of its goals, mission and vision by providing a responsible, effective and accountable financial and management plan for public funds that bridges the gap between the people and the government thru a better service delivery and accelerating the local economic growth while maintaining the integrity of the environment.
To be a competent office that effectively implements the City’s development plan thru a sound and accountable allocation and management of public funds that redounds to the realization of the City’s goals, mission and vision.
- To provide technical advice to the local and barangay officials as well as district supervisors on the budget preparation and administration for effective planning, programming and budgeting system.
- To prepare and executive budget, school board budget, supplemental budget, quarterly allotments, review of annual barangay budget and monitor income and expenditures of all departments and offices.
- Operations Division - This Division is responsible for the budget preparation and implementation of the City’s Development Plan thru a sound and accountable allocation and management of public funds.
- Data Base Accountability/Report Division - This Division is responsible for the performance of the Budget Accountability phase of the Budget Cycle.
- Administrative Division - This Division is responsible for the provision of support services and logistics needed by the entire office to perform its mandated function.