City Administrator : Engr. ALLAN A. CACHUELA
2nd Floor, Main Building, Muntinlupa City Hall
Tel. No.: 862-2525 Loc. 105 ; 112 ; 147 ; 148
The City Administrator’s Envisions an Effective, Orderly and Well-Coordinated Management of the Delivery of Public Services to the people of the City of Muntinlupa, following the principles of Meritocracy, Transparency and Accountability.
The City Administrator’s Office shall make certain the promotion of harmony among the offices and departments of the City Government, of the judicious use of human and material resources, of compliance with the law, ordinances, rules and regulations, among others, in the fulfillment of the City Government’s mandate to serve, protect and uphold the people of Muntinlupa.
- Develop plans and strategies and upon approval of the City Mayor, implement them, following the powers granted by the law and proper authorities;
- Coordinate the work of all chiefs of agencies of the city government in the delivery of public services, under the supervision, direction and control of the City Mayor;
- Establish and maintain a sound program for the personnel of the City Government promoting career development and upholding the merit system;
- Command administrative support services in cases of disasters and emergencies;
- Propose legislative and administrative revisions to existing laws, rules and regulations, orders, among others, with the proper authoritative bodies.
The City Administrator’s Office shall ensure that all programs, projects and activities for the improvement of the lives of the people of Muntinlupa are implemented following the principles of transparency, accountability and compliance with the law.