VICE MAYOR'S OFFICE
|Address:||Muntinlupa City Hall, People's Center Bldg., National Road, Brgy. Putatan|
|Contact Number:||(02) 659-0172|
|Facebook:||Ang Tatay Kong Kalbo|
- To develop strong and oriented leadership with a dense sense of recognition on people participation in the effective and efficient delivery of basic and essential socio-economic services.
- To become a recognized and renowned Legislative body by harmoniously supporting executive agenda and effectively promoting and delivering efficient and effective measures through legislation.
- To have well-balance economy focusing on trade and industry strengthening and promote interactive relation with the constituents in formulating and enacting of legislative measures through the promotion and use of information technology.
- To provide leadership and direction to the Sangguniang Panglungsod of Muntinlupa, promote the passage of Ordinances and Resolutions that are intricately crafted to fit the needs of the city and geared towards an efficient and effective administration of the city and to continuously assist the Sangguniang Panglungsod in carrying out its duties and functions which will uplift the lives of the constituents locally and internationally.
- To be the Presiding Officer of the Sangguniang Panglungsod in its policy making for the promotion of the general welfare of the municipality and its inhabitants.
- To assume the office of the City Mayor in cases of temporary vacancy.
- Presides over the Sangguniang Panglungsod and signs all documents drawn on the municipal treasury for all expenditures appropriated for the operation of the Sangguniang Panglungsod.
- Subject to the Civil Service law, rules and regulations, appoints all officials and employees of the Sangguniang Panglungsod.
- Assumes the Office of the City Mayor for the unexpired term of the latter in the event of permanent vacancy as provided for in Section 44, Book 1 of the Local Government Code
- Exercised the power and performs the duties and functions of the City mayor in case of temporary vacancy as provided for in Section 46, Book 1 of the code.
- Exercises such other powers and performs such other duties and functions as may be prescribed by law or ordinance.